1) JITU® SROF (SLOW RELEASE ORGANIC FERTILIZER)
JITU® SROF is a slow release organic fertilizer specially formulated for oil palm and other plant seedlings to increase their vegetative growth. It is fortified with complete and balanced macro- and micronutrients. Complete nutrients composition in JITU® SROF would help to facilitate better plant growth and plant health, beside reduce culling rate at the main nursery.
ADVANTAGES OF USING JITU® SROF:
- Reduction of nutrient losses via leaching, while saving time, cost and labour due to less number of fertilizer applications
- All nutrients continuously released in soil synchronized with plant nutrients demands
- The presence of complete nutrients would enhance better photosynthesis that results in better plant and root growth
- There is minimal risks of nutrients deficiency or scorching to plants
2) AJIB® CRF (CONTROLLED RELEASE FERTILIZER)
AJIB® CRF (Controlled Release Fertilizer) is a specially formulated fertilizer with complete and balanced macro- and micronutrients for oil palm and tropical fruit cultivation. This patented fertilizer is developed through Polimer Coated Agglomeration Technology (PCAT) (Patent No: MY-150605-A). The technology helps enhance the absorption of plant nutrient by crops. Besides, its application would reduce nutrient losses through runoff and leaching resulting from heavy rainfall under tropical environment.
Nutrients in AJIB® CRF, soluble in water, are available to the plant roots within 2 months (or with 375 mm of rainfall), which meet the physiological demands of oil palm so as to provide ample time to absorb nutrients more efficiently and effectively compared to the other NPK conventional fertilizers.
Due to better nutrients absorption efficiency, AJIB® CRF has been shown to increase fresh fruit bunches (FFB) yield up to 25% as compared to the conventional fertilizers based on the field research conducted by UPM in 2002-2008.
AJIB® CRF is produced in two forms for the consumers, namely briquette and granule. AJIB® CRF in briquette form is recommended for areas having total rainfall ≥ 3000 mm/year, while AJIB® CRF in granule form is recommended for areas having total rainfall < 3000 mm/year. The briquette form helps reduce the surface area, allowing it to be sustained longer in the field with high rainfall. It is also suitable to be applied in hilly, sandy or flood-prone area. On the other hand, the granule form increases the surface area, resulting in increases of the dissolution rate; hence it is suitable for application in normal rainfall areas.
ADVANTAGES OF USING AJIB® CRF:
- It contains complete and balanced macro- and micronutrients
- It reduces nutrient losses due to surface runoff, leaching and volatilization
- The micronutrient components present in the fertilizer would help increase the process of photosynthesis, enhance pollen viability and increase oil extraction rate (OER)
- It helps increased the FFB yield
- It improves plant health
TYPE OF AJIB® FERTILIZERS
JITU® SROF (Slow Release Organic Fertilizer) is specially formulated for oil palm seeding. JITU® SROF is fortified with macro and micro nutrients to enhance rapid seedling growth and also reduce the culling rate at the main nursery.
AJIB®CRF (Controlled Release Fertilizer) is specially formulated with complete and balanced macro and micronutrients for oil palm and tropical fruits. AJIB®CRF is the first fertilizer in Malaysia developed using Polimer Coated Agglomeration Technology (Patent No: MY150605-A), to enhance the absorption of nutrient by crops, reducing the fertilizer loss through runoff and leaching caused by heavy rainfall.